Beyond the Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Wall

Where friends can keep in touch.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belleandme
S&DC Addict!
belleandme

Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed   Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed Icon_minitime5/8/2009, 11:17 pm

I was called late last night (Thus) from my co-worker (Lisa) and she told me that her husband (George) had died. Of course she was just so numb and shooked-up, she did not give me much info..but knew it was something horrible.

Today I learned he was in a fatal head-on accident in Ashland (town about 30 miles from Spfld) on a 2-lane highway. George was driving back from a job and was hit head on by another driver who had drifted across the centerline and presently cited for driving in the wrong lane, although a investigation continues. The accident accoured around 3:30 and George had to be extricated from his pick-up, which took close to 2 hrs. Only to which they pronounced him dead at the scene. A state trooper came to their house to notify Lisa at around 6. And from there she just fell apart.

They had only been married for less than a year, however knew each other for over 10 years from a oranization they both belonged to. He has 2 children from a previous marriage, and Lisa loved them like her own...I do not know the kids exact age, but in their teens. Lisa also lost a brother, whom she was extremely close to...and the 1 anniversary of his death was just May 2nd.

The other driver has been updated to fair condition (at the scene it was critical) and through court records, I was able to see the other driver had several violations... one for following too close just last month, many speeding tickets over the last 2 years, even some for no insurance and he also had criminal offences. Why why why...just runs through my head, and did everyone else's at work.

So now not only is Lisa and the family dealing with a untimely death, but with an investigation ...that I pray that leads to the other drivers conviction. There was some people that heard a rumor the driver was texting and his speed was over 70mph on a 50 mph stretch of highway. Again....why why why, George was only 42 and he and Lisa were just starting a beautiful life together.

I know this is going to be difficult for Lisa and ask that you keep her and the family in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Momma_x5
Admin
Admin
Momma_x5

Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed   Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed Icon_minitime5/9/2009, 8:52 am

Prayers being said!!!!

Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed 130870
Back to top Go down
https://beyondthewall.forumotion.com

Prayers for co-worker, who's husband was killed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond the Wall :: Board Index :: Stickies-
Jump to: